Sunday, January 10, 2010

❝ Finally made it to Blogspot ❞


- Hello to you all; I was persuaded to make a blogspot and im gonna give it a try. Im gonna do my best to remember to post on here. Thatd be my only problem - REMEMBERING i have a blogspot lol. But here you with find lots of things about me and more. I'll be doing a LOT this year and i figured id share it with you all here. Graphic Design business - recording music - modeling - fashion designing and traveling. You'll find here things that make me. From colours, to artists; patterns, music, people - just EVERYTHING. Everything that makes me - ME! So stay tuned for more posts on here from me. Im going to kinda remain low key on here for probably another few more weeks.

I hope you enjoy ❝ Golden 101 ❞ - my life is just starting to get real interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment